Not Gone

I am still here although you do not see me as much... I have found that I have almost no time here on my blog anymore. I am spending all my free time writing, weaving and playing with this new app. It's called "Enlight" all the pictures below are real pictures with filters added... I have been having so much fun. I thought I would share a few. 
 1. sky with mountains in back ground
 2. two skyline pics
 3. A cloudy day with sun going down at night
 4. Mountains with clouds, took another sunset pic to make the planets
 5. same pic as above just flip-flopped
 6. Two pics One upside down with autumn trees and the other a sunset
 7. Sky of a sunset
 8. My Mandy tree flip-flopped
 9. The grey is a cloudy pic, the color is clouds turned into graffiti
 10. Just some flowers flip-flopped with a portrait inside
 11. Simple painting filter
 12. Same flowers as above with pic added and painting filter
 13. Same pic over lapping three times then cropped the top right corner
14. Distortion... There are so many more things to do with this app and I keep trying to find pictures to filter and play with...

I will see you again but probably not for a while

Comments

  1. these are so much fun, Eva! have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're spending time doing things you really enjoy, Eva. That's what life is supposed to be filled with - the things we like best. I know you were thrilled when you started weaving and that you seemed to get so much pleasure from it.
    Wishing you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan Happy Thanksgiving to you as well

      Delete

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment verification but I have been getting tons of spam. Thank you for your comments I love them

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

One Thousand Gifts