The Love of a Grateful Son

Looking through the pictures I have taken over the last year I came across a screen shot message from my son that he sent me on Christmas day 2015. It brought back tears as it did the day he sent it. Somehow I managed raise a beautiful young man in spite of all my short comings as a parent. I miss the opportunity of seeing you sweet pea but I am very grateful that we can talk everyday.
# 739 Appreciation given by a thankful child
Dec 25 2015 
As I sit here and eat my breakfast on Christmas morning, I want you to know that I am filled with joyful memories of my childhood. I am truly blessed to have the parents that I have. I know that you guys always did everything you could do for us kids, and the memories you helped create for me will stay with me forever. Although it's sad I don't get to see you and give you a hug today, you and dad are in my thoughts and heart. Merry Christmas mom and dad and know that I love you very much.

Comments

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment verification but I have been getting tons of spam. Thank you for your comments I love them

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer