One Thousand Gifts

~ The enjoyment of a bit more energy this week
~ Happy that I can see for now... not taking eyesight for granted anymore (will enjoy it as long as I can)
~ Fresh summer fruit always makes my heart happy
~ The sweet taste of a creamy Popsicle melting down my throat (not good for me but mmmmmm)
~ Time
~ Memories
~ Coolness of the evening breeze through my window
~ Family
~ Sunglasses on a too bright sunny day
~ Weaving a new sampler
~ My parents having returned home safely after being gone a month from a much needed vacation
~ Grateful that my mother in law made it through her surgery and is now in the process of recuperating
~ A chance to see all the great old cars cruising around our town getting ready for Hot August Nights
# 709 Scriptures for guidance
Inspired by this lovely lady 

Comments

  1. Hope you have a beautiful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan, I got your message but for some reason it does not show up here. Thank you for the nice things you said Have a great week

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment verification but I have been getting tons of spam. Thank you for your comments I love them

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

One Thousand Gifts