One Thousand Gifts

 ~ A chance to learn how to fix broken selvage threads

~ Weaving

~ Weaving

~ Weaving

~ Oh and did I mention Weaving lol

~ I finally saved up enough to purchase my new loom! I am so in love with it. Made between the late 1940's and early 1950's once owned by author and designer Lois Ericson  and purchased from her daughter. It needs cleaning but I am up for the challenge (ssooooooo excited)

~ A visit from some friends and a lovely dinner out

~ Finding a couple boxes of books to read.... Yay makes my heart happy

~ The sweet smells of summer especially the pine trees 

~ This little guy at 6 months old sitting up all by himself. He is a very intent full child
The kids took him to sesame street live and he watched non stop for one full hour. he is always watching and learning. If you talk to him he watches your face as if he understands every word



# 695 Another story in the making

Inspired by this lovely lady

Comments

  1. Ooh! I love the blue and white yarn(?)! And I'm so excited for your own loom! AND your grandson is just adorable! Have a beautiful weekend! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jandi... I love it too. I think he is adorable too <3

      Delete
  2. I'm so happy for you, Eva. I can see how much that loom means to you and I know it's going to give you so much pleasure. I can't wait to see all the beautiful things you're going to make with it.
    What a sweet baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan, I am loving it so far and he sure is a sweet little one

      Delete

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment verification but I have been getting tons of spam. Thank you for your comments I love them

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

One Thousand Gifts