A Weaver's Heart - One Thousand Gifts

Sorry I've been gone for so long. Life has been interfering with my blogging time. So much has happened since my last post that my head is still spinning lol. Every since I was ten years old I have wanted to do Floor loom weaving. I had gone on a field trip and a woman demonstrated Weaving and I was in love. I never took the time as I grew to follow that love until last weekend. I found the Reno Weavers Guild and joined then took a beginners class! Yay I love it. In June I take two more days to finish. Below is "Warping the Loom." Next month is Threading my loom and then weaving! I am sooooo excited :-)


You cannot tell by the look on my face that I am happy... I should have smiled bigger lol. This is a practice loom and I did pretty well for my first time ever weaving (I hope my arm doesn't break patting myself on the back) :-D
# 659 I had the best day... I can't wait until I've saved enough to purchase my first loom

Comments

  1. I am so pleased for you that although life is crazy busy you have indulged in such a beautiful passion.
    Look forward to seeing the progress. Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this looks like fun! I have always been fascinated by weaving... such an ancient art! have a beautiful week dearest Eva! missing you! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jandi, Sorry I hope to be here more as time progresses xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment verification but I have been getting tons of spam. Thank you for your comments I love them

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

One Thousand Gifts