Sharing Love

Sometimes the biggest and best things in life are small. There are many within my sphere that I love so much!
When my husband was in the hospital he received mail from my Auntie and Uncle. Inside the envelope was this letter

This simple note, one that only took a minute or two to make made a tear appear. (a happy tear)
This message is a tradition that my Auntie does when someone is sick, had surgery and so on. I was so touched that she took the time to do this for Joe. Below is the picture of his band aid that we put on his booboo

Many people surrounded our family to show love and support! I am so grateful for the family and friends that I have in my life. I thank all of you from the depth of our souls for your support xoxo. I hope that I never get the chance to return that favor... But... If needed I will be there for you too Love you all. xoxo


Comments

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment verification but I have been getting tons of spam. Thank you for your comments I love them

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

One Thousand Gifts