Spring is in the Air... Well kinda

Every flowering bush or tree has started its beautiful explosion of color. I love to see all the beauty that surrounds us this time of year.


 My Easter Lilly
Well.... This is what I woke up to this morning... '0' I was so surprised. I absolutely love the snow but now my horses will have no apples again this summer Grrrrrrrr poor baby's. If it wasn't illegal to feed them I would put apples out morning and night, but we have had to many wild horses killed because they get spooked by cars and then get run over.

 below the tree in the middle is one of the apple trees... It just started to bud

My husky loves to roll around in the snow... My Shi Tzu would stay inside all day if he didn't have to... well you know what dogs do lol
See all my pretty flowers... aw... too bad they will all be gone when the snow stops in three days. Over night we went from no snow to eight inches and it's not suppose to stop until Wednesday

Comments

  1. What lovely blossoms! Oh my the snow! Our daschund hates going outside when it is cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that's a lot of snow for this time of year! Your blossoms looked absolutely lovely, Eve.
    Hopefully, the snow will melt quickly and you'll be able to enjoy the beauty of spring again. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, We have lost most the snow by now and things have resumed growing. I am hoping that my apple trees will still produce apples as the buds had started to bloom before the snow xo

      Delete
  3. Wow yes those poor beautiful blossoms....and horses......but oh what a sight from here being in a no snow zone xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment verification but I have been getting tons of spam. Thank you for your comments I love them

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

The Love of a Grateful Son