One Thousand Gifts

~ More snow fall this past week

~ Hot weather staved off for another week or more

~ The privilege and honor to have known such a special man

~ The Gospel

~ A gathering of love and support

~ A new book to read

~ A burden lifted

~ Warm Organic honey, lemon, ginger tea

~ Little love notes from my Sweet man

~ Fresh garden salad

~ Diner out with my Sweet man

~ Sleeping with my window open to enjoy the coldness before the summer arrives

# 625 Willing, helpful and loving family

Inspired by this lovely lady

Comments

  1. What a great list! Wishing you a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending love to you...great list...enjoy that beauty of winter .
    Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment verification but I have been getting tons of spam. Thank you for your comments I love them

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

The Love of a Grateful Son