One Thousand Gifts


 ~ Having had a two week holiday

~ Starting back to work today (but would love another 2 weeks lol)

~ Having more time to continue with my writing

~ The abundant love shown to me over this last two week holiday

~ A date out to dinner with the parents

~ Cleaned and smelling much better puppy's (don't mind the snuggling now lol)

~ Cheese enchiladas Mmm Mmmm Mmmmmmm

~ Starting a fun back and forth game with one sister (Free color app)


~ Sharing step by step through pictures another sisters holiday to Disney Land... So cute

~ A cup of hot chocolate on a cold morning

~ A new yummy smoothie recipe... Still cannot convince my husband... he gags just looking at it lol poor guy. He says it's the green color that reminds him of when we had infants... if you get my meaning lol love you my sweet husband


~ Another gift from my mother in law! She is so thoughtful

~ A very good friend who has always been there for me through the years... Love you!

~ Wind Chimes

~ The soft rain that fell yesterday lifting the sweet scent of earth to my senses... Love the rain

# 434 Living life, Loving it and trying to continue seeing all the blessings great and small in my life

Inspired by this lovely lady

Comments

  1. All of these sound great... Except I'm with your husband on the smoothies! Have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment verification but I have been getting tons of spam. Thank you for your comments I love them

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

One Thousand Gifts