Yumm


Lists

Check

Itinerary

Check

Supplies

Check

whirl wind in motion

Check

It is almost here... I have been working 8 months toward a goal which arrives next weekend!!!!!
I am so excited, happy, nervous, stressed, worried that it all goes well. I have been neglecting my small space here in the blogging world but will be back very soon. 

Next week will be the busiest yet so I spent the day resting. Natural food was called for today to keep my health up! 

Green smoothies and Broccoli potato cheese soup. Both soooooo very yummy

Green smoothie;
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 cup spinach
1/2 cup Greek yogurt 
1/8 tsp Chia seeds
1 frozen banana
1 cup frozen berries

That's it! Just blend it all until smooth. I don't add a sweetener but you might if you eat sugary things. Just add a bit of honey or Maple to taste. Some times I add oatmeal and omit the chia seeds for a breakfast smoothie

Broccoli Potato Cheese soup;  (this recipe is made with a blender on soup mode)
1 1/2 cup steamed and cooled broccoli 
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 cooked potato cooled
1/2 cup grated cheese (Or more if you like)
1 clove garlic sauteed and cooled
1 1/2 tbs onion sauteed and cooled
pinch of salt (Optional)

To blender add milk, onion, garlic, 3/4 of the broccoli, 3/4 of the potato, 1/4 cup cheese and salt if using. Blend until hot or done. Now add remaining broccoli, potato and cheese and blend on low for 10 seconds. serve garnished with cheese... Oh my goodness this is sooooo good. 

I love soup! Especially at this time of year. See you all soon








Comments

  1. That soup looks SO delicious! Hope all your plans go well! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I have to try that soup - sounds and looks delicious! I love smoothies too.
    I don't know what your goal is but I'm so glad that it's coming to fruition for you. I hope it's everything you hoped it would be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you recognise how to look after yourself....all the best for the big event.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment verification but I have been getting tons of spam. Thank you for your comments I love them

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

The Love of a Grateful Son