One Thousand Gifts

Short list today many blessing not listed but appreciated in my heart

~ Spending time with my husband (This is a daily blessing)

~ Weekend outings with my sweet husband

~ Sweet hot chocolate on a cool morning with my love

~ The comfort of a new bed 

~ A brother in law on the mend after a really bad scare

~ Labor Day weekend and BBQ

~ Mint Ice Cream mmmmmm

~ September a fun month filled with birthday celebrations 

~ New Dot to Dot book to do... I love Dot to Dots... over a thousand dots to connect 

# 387 Parcels in the mail! I love receiving things in the mail! 

Inspired by this lovely lady

Comments

  1. It's wonderful to count your blessings, isn't it? Seems like we have so much to be grateful for. All we have to do is look.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment verification but I have been getting tons of spam. Thank you for your comments I love them

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

One Thousand Gifts