Birthday Surprise

I received a special gift in the mail last week from almost half way around the world! A friend of mine that lives in Australia sent me a birthday gift. I was so very excited when I opened it to find a "Bron Creation" Bron is so very talented, generous, clever and great at sewing. This is a true treasure to me!
I was very excited and wanted to show off my new bag so I dragged my husband out of the house so that I could break in my new bag! My husband took this picture as I was getting into the car... Not my best but it shows off the bag very well! Thank you so much Bron... I love it! xxxxxx

Comments

  1. so lovely to receive little surprises in the post...sadly does not happen very often these days...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes... SO fun. I agree we have stepped away from the post I think mainly because of social media but I still try and send letters and such every now and then!

      Delete
  2. Awww I am so very pleased you like it. It is a funny thing seeing something you made on the other side of the world .

    You wear it so well xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.... Thanks and yes I do love it! bags... they are my downfall lol xx

      Delete
  3. Oh, Eva, I love your new bag! How exciting it must have been receiving such a fabulous gift in the mail from someone so far away. Hope you had a very happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan, I was so excited!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment verification but I have been getting tons of spam. Thank you for your comments I love them

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

One Thousand Gifts