One Thousand Gifts


~ Funny smart phone texting mistakes

~ Laughing so hard I cried

~ Receiving a long anticipated  new book in the mail

~ Finding out that new book was personally autographed by the author

~ Reading that new book and LOVING it

~ Learning more about snails than I have ever known and being fascinated with them

~ Really feeling a lot of emotion for the author and her trials

~ Thankful to the fellow blogger for introducing me to that book now one of my favs

~ Finishing the first book in a series of children's books about Taffy

~ Lining up the next four books in that same series of children stories

~ Loving the creative part of writing books

# 268 The Delicious taste of no cook oatmeal breakfast in the morning already pre-made

Joining with Bron here

Comments

  1. that book sounds fascinating! lovely rose xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was a great book but I learned more about snails than I ever thought I could... The book is called "The sound of a wild snail eating" by Elisabeth Tova Bailey

      Delete

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment verification but I have been getting tons of spam. Thank you for your comments I love them

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

The Love of a Grateful Son