Happy Friday







This top picture taken by my sister "mini me"




Just some pics from my day today... 

I love flowers and try to take pictures when I come across a pretty one...

I found this butterfly under my car and put him on a bush, I think it made him happy as he looked pretty hot,

Clouds and tornado warning category two? HUH???... Some places closed up and others lost roofs and sheds

Then off to Mel's Diner for a quick dinner before calling it a night...

Phew such a long day with the rain, hail, lightening, thunder and tornado warning... Saving a little butterfly and getting dinner on the way home although not paleo... I needed some comfort food tonight lol

Comments

  1. Gorgeous flowers + butterfly! Bad weather! Your supper looks delicious! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jandi... Dinner was yummy xx

      Delete
  2. I'm not sure what you ordered for dinner, but it sure looks delicious. Perfect after a long day on the road. Beautiful butterfly and flower pix.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan... That was a very good order of Chili Cheese Fries... a very yummy fav of mine lol

      Delete
  3. Wow it was eventful...a plate of comfort food is just the thing...although hopefully it is not consumed too many times as it looks way to delicious to be good for you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Yes you are right Bron... It would take away from the good I've done so far but boy was it good while it lasted. There was so much that I took half of it home and ate it for lunch the next day xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment verification but I have been getting tons of spam. Thank you for your comments I love them

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

One Thousand Gifts