Pineapple plant update

I have been growing this pineapple for almost one year and wanted to show the progress! I am so excited... I have not killed it yet lol You can see even more new growth coming up the center
BEFORE
Quite a bit of growth!
 NOW... 
Here is my Jade plant
BEFORE
I am going to have to replant this one before to long as it's to big for the pot! What do you think Diana? 
NOW... 
And last here are my two celery plants... The one on the left is Organic and the one on the right is not... The leaves look much different than the organic one did at this stage "Day 3" But I am really happy and looking forward to planting them just as soon as I  figure out how to keep the very many rabbits hopping around my back yard out of them!

Comments

  1. looks like you have green fingers! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love jades! My mom grew them when I was a kid and I need to start up my own. Thanks for the reminder of just how beautiful they can be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jandi, I wish I had green fingers but these plants are ones that can grow pretty much on their own. Now my granny had green fingers... She grew a banana tree in her front room lol can you believe that one? I was shocked when it fruited

    Hi Cassadie, Jades are so great I can remember my Nana had Jade growing in her front yard and they were huge! Jade is truly easy to grow. I knocked a leaf off this plant and it fell to the bottom, well I left it there and in three weeks it took root and a new baby was born! So exciting for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you are proving you have a green thumb....thanks for the update.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment verification but I have been getting tons of spam. Thank you for your comments I love them

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

One Thousand Gifts