Mother's Day

On Mother's Day I like to do something for my mothers that is personal and from the heart... My mother-in-law loves flowers and more especially center piece bouquets. Although I am no florist or decorator I attempted at one and she loved it. Her favorite flowers are carnations...

My mother is very sentimental so I made her a painting on a canvas (My son helped paint it) I had each of my siblings give a word that best described our mother and why. then I glued that canvas upon another one with one word affirmations that embodies our mothers attributes then mod podge it all together
Both my mothers loved their gifts. My husband and I split the day between both their homes visiting and celebrating their life on Mother's Day. 

Comments

  1. what thoughtful, precious gifts! I hope you had a beautiful day too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jandi... I had a fun day with all my family thank you so much x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea for a sentimental mom. I bet she loved it. Very personal and very creative. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Cassadie! I am always looking for ideas to surprise my mother with. She is the kind of woman that would rather have a letter from us than a diamond ring lol she is a great mother

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a good daughter....they are both beautiful ideas and I can see why they each loved what you came up with...hope you were treated with lots of lovely things too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment verification but I have been getting tons of spam. Thank you for your comments I love them

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

One Thousand Gifts