Granny's Box of Papers





So many papers from Granny to go through... I am trying to figure out a way to organize everything so that when my siblings come for a visit they can flip through it all. I am now filing the many correspondences she kept into page protectors in a binder to keep them protected.

Today I came across this announcement of a Bronze memorial set as a tribute to my Great Grandfather and now I want to go see it...

I did not know where he was buried so I did some digging around in Ancestry.com and found him. He is buried at the "Memorial Gardens" in Grand Junction Colorado. Looks like a trip is in order hehe I can visit my sister while I am there for some good sister time!

Oh and did you see the 6 cent stamp???

Comments

  1. Your grandmother must have been very organized, Eva. Everything looks so well preserved. Can you believe stamps were only 6 cents way back when?
    So nice of you to continue to keep all of her papers in such good order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Susan, when going through my Granny's things I feel a piece her in them... She was organized and I think I could learn from that lol. I am getting to know her a little better through it all

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment verification but I have been getting tons of spam. Thank you for your comments I love them

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

One Thousand Gifts