Friday...






Working 12 hour days sometimes can be tiring but what makes my job so great other than the company and co-workers is the view out of my office window (My car) I get the opportunity to witness true splendor what for me is breath taking... I am blessed with the opportunity to open up the morning with God and share in the beautiful landscape he made just for my pleasure! No really it is just for me and just for me alone... lol

But some would and have said that the view from my office window is dull and boring. Nothing but brown as far as the eye can see well I say look closer. If you look up you see a sky of ombre blue dotted with white fluffy clouds, a mountain in the shape of unmade rumpled blankets dotted with green and brown and an occasional white spot of natural salt here and there. Roads that lead to I do not know where and many wild animals everywhere

Most days are spent on the road by myself with an occasional truck and car passing here and there but for the most part it is just me and that is the way I like it.

Pure serenity, tranquility, peace of mind and quietude are my companions on these days away from the hustle and bustle of the big city noise and commotion... May you find your place of joy in the simple things of life today!

Comments

  1. You do have a great view from your office! And the quietude and peace are added benefits! Have a beautiful, joyous day! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. The views from your "office windows" are truly spectacular, Eva! They are so calming, almost meditative. And, yes, I do believe He made it just for your pleasure
    Have a beautiful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Susan I so very much agree! Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment verification but I have been getting tons of spam. Thank you for your comments I love them

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

One Thousand Gifts