Where did the snow go?

 I knew by the look of these clouds I would see snow
 And here it was

Then as fast as it came it was gone... Today was a really great day! I love the snow and was able to drive through much of it. I was surprised it didn't last to long. In the picture below on the left is the park at 8:30 am. The pic on the right is the same park at 2:00 pm..... Wow! I was sure that the snow would last a bit but it dried up so fast. I sure had a fun day driving through the snow today!!!!

Comments

  1. They are incredible pictures.....I can hardly imagine what that would be like...snow xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment verification but I have been getting tons of spam. Thank you for your comments I love them

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

The Love of a Grateful Son