Re-growing Celery



I.......... Love, Love, Love Celery. 
I love the texture
the saltiness
the crunch it makes when I bite into it 
it's cheap too
but the health benefits are what make me happy 
check out this site for more info.
Thanks to this site for the idea I decided to grow my own 
Here are the results after three days
I am excited... Truthfully... I didn't expect it to work
But I am not done yet, next I have to replant it and tend to it...
Then if all goes well I will be eating my home re-grown celery this fall
Yummmmmmm

Comments

  1. this is so interesting! I'm not a big fan but my girls are and we had a budgie who loved celery! so will give this a try! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment verification but I have been getting tons of spam. Thank you for your comments I love them

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

The Love of a Grateful Son