One Thousand Gifts


~ Living in a neighborhood where people still use wood burning stoves... The smell is sooo good. Reminds me of my childhood when we went camping almost every weekend in the summer

~ My BFF is back on the internet! Woo Hoo.... 

~ Received my great nieces baseball schedule for the summer and really excited to watch that little one play ball

~ More snow... I love snow...

~ Tulips growing in spite of the snow falling

~ Caught up on a bunch of rest on my days off... Much needed rest

# 209 Special love notes to me from my sweet husband... Yep he's a keeper lol

Joining with Bron Here

Comments

  1. Snow and spring flowers..strange days indeed.....glad you are feeling well rested too. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that tulip, so pretty! We've just had the first of really cold Autumn days here so have just lit the fire, I love that smell too. The snow sounds beautiful! Hope you're having a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment verification but I have been getting tons of spam. Thank you for your comments I love them

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

One Thousand Gifts