One Thousand Gifts

~ A fun but quite Easter

~ Easter crock pot dinner always a delight

~ The many pretty colors of Easter eggs

~ Watching a special Easter program that inspires my soul

~ A visit to a special place to spend time in memory of loved ones passed

~ Family with all their idiosyncrasies, personalities, quarks and fun loving traits towards each other

~ A deed done for my husband and I that will forever be appreciated by two people that I love very much!

~ Another date night filled with memories made and fun had

~ A life so full with many, many things to absorb my time leaving no room for a pity party (Yay)

# 202 Snow! Pure white snow falling as I drive... I love snow!

Comments

  1. Hi Eva - I'm so glad you had such a lovely Easter - you deserve all good things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow big list...much love to you. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Susan! Good list this week Bron Much love right back at you too xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment verification but I have been getting tons of spam. Thank you for your comments I love them

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

One Thousand Gifts