Base Ball Season












It is baseball season here and my little niece is playing I am so happy to watch her play. It was a pleasure to surprise her today showing up unannounced. She ran up to me and gave me a hug. She loves her uncle Joe too! He always has candy. When she comes to our house for a visit she runs to his hiding place to get into his stash... She is the only one who knows where it is lol In this last picture my niece is tired and ready to have the game over... She did great though running around and paying really good attention. That is a good thing at her age... I had a really good day watching them all play

Comments

  1. Oh too sweet! Children always know where the sweeties are! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is always a real buzz around kids playing sport...we start soccer in two weeks....cant wait...great pictures captured too, xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment verification but I have been getting tons of spam. Thank you for your comments I love them

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

One Thousand Gifts