One Thousand Gifts

~ A new fish in our empty fish tank 

~ Enjoying the movement of our new fish

~ Picking a fun name for our new fish... Chester Copper Bottom lol from the movie "Goonies"

~ Starting a new Route at work taking me many miles out of the city

~ Being able to travel long distances again

~ Watching very large mountains covered with snow as I drive by

~ Visiting new clients and getting acquainted

~ Seeing new wild life on my new route and...

~ The joy of seeing brand new calf's running around playing with each other 

# 122 Coming home after a loooooooong day to relax... 12 Hours phew 

Comments

  1. Hey make sure you don't over do it....lovely to sit and watch fish swim so peacefully after a long day at work. Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment verification but I have been getting tons of spam. Thank you for your comments I love them

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

The Love of a Grateful Son