Scheels

I've lived in Reno for a little more than a year and I have never visited Scheel's until Saturday. My cousin was in town visiting from Southern Ca and it was the perfect opportunity to visit this large sporting store. We spent about four hours looking around. There is something for everyone in this store! They even had a Ferris wheel, two aquariums, a shooting range, a archery range and more... they had a restaurant that served the best fudge and ice cream and yes! I tried them both lol. They have statues of presidents in the central area with sound bits playing and animals everywhere I had the best time. A great day spent with two men that are very important to me! I love fun days

















Comments

  1. wow that sounds an amazing place...boys heaven.....it always takes visitors to take you to new places. xxxx

    (some of your pics aren't loaded ...love to see them all)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment verification but I have been getting tons of spam. Thank you for your comments I love them

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

One Thousand Gifts