Road Side Stop

Ever feel like you are walking continually up stairs with no end in sight? Ha... Well here is a set of stairs that will help... Just kidding. We stopped at a road side stop while going to California this past weekend and I came across this set of stair with a cement wall blocking the stairs... I had to laugh, so funny
Here is a natural made pond filled with snow run off 
 I love Lake Tahoe


 Such clean air and beautiful blue skies up at 6000 feet
I love taking trips and finding fun places to go life is fun when you enjoy it!

Comments

  1. Some days feel like you are climbing a stairway to nowhere.....looks like a beautiful day for exploring a spectacular looking spot. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment verification but I have been getting tons of spam. Thank you for your comments I love them

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

The Love of a Grateful Son