Reno Hot Air Balloon Races 2014

I have not been to the Reno balloon races for over 25 years. I was excited to go this past weekend and was not disappointed! Here are just some of the balloons that I could capture as they prepared, launched and then floated away, enjoy
























These were the first two balloons to take off with the U.S. flag and the Nevada state flag then came the mass assention with all the balloons
















These two hot air balloons were here only for the kids... They got to ride both if they wanted to and the balloons never ascended higher than a few feet at a time

We even had a Darth Vader balloon lurking in the trees behind the event. I had a blast and am looking forward to doing it all over again next year

Comments

  1. What a truly awesome..spectacular......great capture in pics too. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bron, I had a fun time snapping all the photos. Talk about having fun... being in the middle of all the balloons taking off was thrilling xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment verification but I have been getting tons of spam. Thank you for your comments I love them

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

The Love of a Grateful Son