Wedding beach sign

I came across this great sign on Pinterest but the web page was no longer available to give credit to. But!... I loved the idea so much I made one for my son and daughter in law to be. (Okay... I didn't exactly make it but I stood and supervised while my brother in law made it for me lol) 
Its so simple! all I needed was a flat board, paint, brushes and a ruler.... OH! and a brother in law lol
 He put down a base coat 


 let it dry and then add the main color

Roughly paint the boarder 
Then I chose to cut out pre-cut letters purchased at a local craft store... I have 1 & 2 inch size here and then we measured the distance between the letters and where I wanted the spaces.
Then after my brother in law measured out the lines he placed the stickers and painted the pencil marks away
Now the sign was so great it could have worked as it was but I wanted to add some sea shells as it's on a beach at the lake and I thought it would be cute so I hot glued them all to the board

 Oh and a little sea glass too



I think it turned out great... I wanted to add more but my son said it would be over kill lol

Comments

  1. What a great idea...you did a fabulous job on it.....wow the wedding in not very far away for you all.....then you too will have a Meg in your family. Xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment verification but I have been getting tons of spam. Thank you for your comments I love them

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

One Thousand Gifts