Mario Themed Birthday Party

I have an extremely creative daughter in law and she came up with a Mario themed 30th year birthday party for my son who loves Mario anything. She took the time to research the characters and created this wonderful surprise party for him. Here below are a few pictures before everyone arrived, I will post party pictures tomorrow 
























Sweetheart! You did a great job! Thank you for all your hard work and effort the party was a great success and I know that fun was had by everyone!

Comments

  1. Wow impressive effort looks like a very fun party. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment verification but I have been getting tons of spam. Thank you for your comments I love them

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

One Thousand Gifts