Pineapple Plant Update July

I have roots! I'm happy that this little guy is growing. The first time I planted a Pineapple (Here) top in 2012 I was pretty excited well... It did not work out to good (Here) So This year I'm trying it again and hope for a different out come. Started (Here). I really think it's going to work. But now it's time to be planted it into a pot
The roots are nice and long
And the center stalk is beginning to rise along with the newly emerging leaves... I'm so excited
Now on to the next phase of this little guys growth...

Comments

  1. Great job with this....look forward to seeing if it really takes off. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment verification but I have been getting tons of spam. Thank you for your comments I love them

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

The Love of a Grateful Son