Roses Gone Back to Root

We have a very large wild rose bush in our back yard that has gone back to root. It is still very lovely to look at but I am afraid that it is taken over the area. It is growing up and over all the trees and will have to come down soon
It is sending stalks high into the trees and is probably the cause of the dead branches in all the trees surrounding it
I will let it finish flowering and then get out there and remove it so that it does not kill the apple tree its residing in
Phew... A lot of work ahead of me this summer.

Comments

  1. That's a dilemma ...it is a shame to pull out such a lovely flower....but apples are good too. Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment verification but I have been getting tons of spam. Thank you for your comments I love them

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

One Thousand Gifts