Hunter Hills Fire and.... Sewing

I have been really busy sewing at every chance I get so when I stepped out of my house I was really surprised to see this smoke in the sky
We had a fire on Sunday fairly close to us... It's always a little scary when that happens especially when we have had such a very dry winter. But with today's rain I hope that its completely out!
I have to say that having a quilt frame has made a world of difference with my quilts and I have been having fun turning them out quickly...
So excited...Filled with anticipation... for the completion of all these beautiful gifts to be sent to new homes soon!

Comments

  1. Fires are really scary...glad it wasn't too close to you.
    Love your quilting pics ..very clever ,look forward to seeing some of your completed ones. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment verification but I have been getting tons of spam. Thank you for your comments I love them

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

One Thousand Gifts