Easter Egg Diorama Class April 2014

Yesterday was our Easter Egg decorating class! I had a lot of fun and I think everyone else did too. The eggs all turned out so different from each other. I love the way everyone did their own thing. I was so impressed because none here today had ever made one of these eggs and no one broke theirs! Here are a few pictures from our day. I hope you enjoy




















 These two I made for my sister in Colorado she is so sweet! She lives so far away but wanted one for mom and her best friend so I made them for her and will make sure they get where they need to go!
Last but not least when it was all said and done here is what was left over! "Where is the wrecking ball lol!"




Thank you for stopping by if you have any questions please comment and I will get back to you.

Comments

  1. What a wonderful teacher you must have been...they are truly wonderful creations and the fun on the day must have been huge xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment verification but I have been getting tons of spam. Thank you for your comments I love them

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

The Love of a Grateful Son