Spring Time is Here!

All nature around town is waking up. The trees are blooming the bees are buzzing and the grass is starting to grow and turn green, It's not California but it's Nevada at it's wakening

This Easter Lilly was a freebie in our front yard so lovely 
Grass growing through the rocks in our back yard... Can you see the tiny yellow flowers?
Although not everything is growing yet most trees are still sleeping as you can see there is still snow on the mountains
This little guy follows me everywhere I go... He does not like to be separated from me to long, he's my little side kick!

Comments

  1. Love love spring colour......so the opposite here , although we are still seeing signs of summer hanging around xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment verification but I have been getting tons of spam. Thank you for your comments I love them

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

The Love of a Grateful Son