Family Game Night 2014

On a night when a flood watch is issued in the highlands and the wind is blowing so hard it bend our screen door backwards we gathered in for a fun night of games. 



Some home made Pico De Gallo (my fav)
 A fun game of Tetris Jenga does not mix with Chili lol 

 A Barrel of Monkeys... A game from my childhood now being played by my niece and her Uncle Joe

After playing games until she was tired she wanted to watch the movie Barbie... LOL her uncle Joe was so accommodating.
Family Game night... inside on a cold blustery day... With loved ones... Priceless 
Update... I forgot to publish this post a bit ago lol so here your are. 

Comments

  1. How wonderful....you are having so much fun with this extended family thing xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment verification but I have been getting tons of spam. Thank you for your comments I love them

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

The Love of a Grateful Son