DIY Wedding Reception Dinner and Decorations

My son and daughter in law to be hosted a mock wedding reception tonight to give us an idea of how the reception decorations and dinner would be. It was fun to see what they came up with. The wedding and reception will be held on the beach and in the gazebo at Sand Harbor so the decorations need to be an easy set up and take down and because the area often is windy it needed to be something that we could secure against the wind.



A beach theme is very appropriate for the beach lol I think they got it right
Making dinner tonight was not a easy feat! It has been snowing all day and is quite cold outside 

BBQ Tri Tip on top of garlic buttered sour french bread topped with cilantro and tomato and drizzled with a reduced balsamic sauce... Oh My Goodness! They did such a great job. My daughter in law is going to college to get her culinary degree, she is a great cook! My son also is a great cook but self taught, between the two of them I will be gaining a lot more weight this year if I am not careful!
 Dinner tonight
The dinner choice that they made is truly a great one and I am looking forward to sharing it with them on their special day later this year! 

Comments

  1. Wow what a great idea doing a mock run....and it does look like they got it right too.....you are all welcome here to enjoy our Summertime and have a trail run ...we would enjoy that delicious meal. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment verification but I have been getting tons of spam. Thank you for your comments I love them

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

The Love of a Grateful Son