OCD and Me...

I had to laugh at myself this morning...

While doing laundry I usually hang the hangers on a cafe rod on the laundry room door for easy access

This morning I had to bring out more because they were all used up

As I hung them on the rod I placed them in coordinating colors...

AHA! I said to my self... YOU DO HAVE OCD! lol

I have known for years that I do (not) have ocd but it's become glaringly apparent lately how bad it is

Hahahahaaaaaaaaa!

Nothing to do but laugh at myself 

Comments

  1. awww the look so pretty in colours though...I think we all have a little OCD in us. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment verification but I have been getting tons of spam. Thank you for your comments I love them

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

The Love of a Grateful Son