Bad Dog Day...

 Oh My Goodness.....
I came home the other day and there was a bad smell to the house and for some reason there was a bowl in the front room.
As I came into the dinning room there was the lid and I thought what the heck is going on
 Then I realized that the dog got into the cupboard... WHAT??? How did he do that???
 This dog has done some pretty amazing things but I did not think that he could open doors but I was wrong
When I found this I was worried.... He had cut his tongue a little but he was okay but I cannot have this happen again...
 But when I turned around and saw this..... BOY was I mad!!!
 This was not the first time he had done this but it would be the last... 
I had had it!
Now he sits outside while we are at work... He is not happy about it but it keeps me from wanting to strangle him and keeps him safe from himself... Goofy dog but he is adjusting well

Comments

  1. Oh my...what a naughty doggie...he would not last ling in our home...you showed great restraint xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment verification but I have been getting tons of spam. Thank you for your comments I love them

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

The Love of a Grateful Son