Bird Houses


 I found these really fun and cute bird houses today, I love them! This one is like a bakery it's even weathered like an old time ghost town building 
This one is weathered but it is in the shape of an carousel, inside is a tube that you fill with seed for the birds to eat
And this last one is a home for this little flying insect... Can you guess what it is? It's kind of hard to tell by the picture but it is a wasp. I watched three leave the house and come back to the nest inside. I was so lucky to capture this one just as it exited the house. So cool 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool are these in your garden....I hope they see lots of birds. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment verification but I have been getting tons of spam. Thank you for your comments I love them

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

One Thousand Gifts