Landscaping pt 3

 Getting more work done in our back yard today
 I can hardly wait until we are done and can use this area
 The fence will help keep our dogs in and the wild life out
 Here we are lining up the bricks for the wall...again
 Its a little hot today so we needed a little bit of shade
 Fence is going up YAY!
 Here are all my helpers stretching the fence
The fence is finally done! Now all we need to do is put the bricks back that we had to move and then we can start putting in the skin and rocks before the dirt... I am so excited! I can hardly wait till its done and we can start using it! It is a slow process for us as we work all week and can only do this on the weekend but I am still pleased with the fence. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

The Love of a Grateful Son