Graduation 2013

Here is my daughter in law on her graduation day this past weekend. She is the one that has the apple on her hat
Here is the stadium they held the ceremony in, it's called "Sleep Train Stadium" or the old "Arco arena. It's where the basket ball team called the Kings play
The seating all around the bottom was filled with well wishers, family and friends 
Here are the grads lined up to get their diplomas
In this picture my daughter in law is the person standing to the right of the white panel waiting in line
Here she is on the big screen. She is the one second from the left
The commencement speech 
Me and my sweet daughter in law afterwards I am so proud of her! She is the best daughter in law a mother could ask for! 

Comments

  1. Congratulations to your clever DIL...I can see you are so proud. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment verification but I have been getting tons of spam. Thank you for your comments I love them

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

The Love of a Grateful Son