A little rest

With all the searching, packing, moving and cleaning I am exhausted and looking forward to going back to work after my vacation for some rest.

but as soon as I am back to work I know I will want to get home and start packing... It's a viscous cycle I know lol 

It is early in the day and I am sitting here thinking "I need to get up and start packing" but I find myself just wanting to sit here a moment longer and rest 

enjoying the silence...

. . . . . . . . . . . . 

Okay moments up back to the grind

Comments

  1. Just little bits at a time and all will be well...make time for you to rest during the process. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment verification but I have been getting tons of spam. Thank you for your comments I love them

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

One Thousand Gifts