Disneyland Honeymoon

My son and his new bride are taking a Disney curse down the western coast for their honeymoon
But first they stopped at Disneyland here can you see the castle in the back ground
Mickey Mouse Pumpkin patch
LOL It's a bug's life with glasses and all
So cute
I think this is part of the new "Radiator City" at Disneyland
This is my most favorite ride in Disneyland "Pirates of the Caribbean" 
LOL a White wall tire hat from Luigi's tire shop in Radiator Springs


This was so cute my son said that the cost from this pump is .63 cents a gallon compared to our $4.50 here he said it is a steal and he wished that it cost that little today. I laughed at him and told him that when I was a teenager gas went up over .50 cents a gallon and we thought it was highway robbery. I can remember thinking that if gas went up much more that everyone would walk... boy was I wrong

What an inventive drinking container... a pylon as a cup
Wow this tower of tires is really large
 My son told me that the skeletons behind him are a band that represents "Dia de la Muerta" which represents Halloween in Mexico
Cool drink on a warm day... And this is it for now I will have more later from the cruse line they will be on for a week heading down the coast


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

One Thousand Gifts