Grand-mama

This sweet woman sitting here taught me a lot about life, duty and service. I can remember my Grand-mama doing so much for our family when I was a child. She would get up early read her scriptures, pray and hit the ground running and would not stop until about ten at night and then go to bed read her scriptures, pray and do it all over again the next day. I can remember my mother saying to us kids when she finally would go to her room that we had to leave her alone so that she could relax. I did not appreciate at that time the amount of work that she did for our family and it was not until I had my own that I did understand what was required to care for a family. Thank you sweet grand-mama for all that you did and the example that you were in my life, I will never forget! I love you and miss you bunches.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

One Thousand Gifts