Red light violations

WOW Really? Okay I can remember when they first started using cameras to catch people running red lights but the fine just like any other thing has gone up through this sluggish economy and now I guess because the city's are feeling it to they need to up the violation fine... Well I do not on purpose try to run red lights but COME ON! $426.00??? I can remember when they first started they ran about $150.00 then they went up to $225.00 and then $325.00 and on this corner it is $426.00 but I have seen the amount higher on other corners. To pay this fine I would have to take out a loan... SHEESH It's a good thing that I slow for the yellow and not speed up

Comments

  1. Oh my that is outrageous....I would be very cautious too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment verification but I have been getting tons of spam. Thank you for your comments I love them

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

One Thousand Gifts