With out glasses

I took this photo and was surprised that it was unfocused. My camera has a auto focus and figures it out automatically, I guess that there was something on the lens. Looking at this picture I wondered to myself if this is what the little boy with coke bottle glasses sees when he takes them off???  I have been blessed greatly to not rely on glasses to see. I have reading glasses now that I am older but I do not use them half the time anyway. My heart goes out to that sweet child and his need for glasses but to him it has always been this way and he does not miss what he has never known. Attitude... Life is all about attitude and how we decide to be, think and behave. I sure can learn a lot from that sweet child!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

One Thousand Gifts