Wedding a family affair

I am so beyond happy about my son and his girlfriend getting engaged! They have been dating for some time and now are getting married. I love this picture it is a really cute idea for "save the date cards." I am happy that they are getting married it gives our family something to celebrate in our lives this year. Having something to focus on for this year is giving us a nice change. And the MOST exciting thought for me is that I am going to hear the sound of pitter patter in our house some time in the future although when I asked my son he said "not any time soon mom, maybe a year or more." Oh well I have been waiting this long I guess I can wait a little while longer even if I am impatient. lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

One Thousand Gifts