Bee Hive Seed sprouting kit


Here is a collection of seeds that my grandmother purchased in 1975-6 for our food storage. I know that they are most likely no good but I cannot seem to make myself through them away. I belong to a group that is dedicated to food and emergency preparedness and when I told them of my find I asked if they thought that they were any good. I told them that my parents stored them in the garage in the winter and the summer so they said absolutely not any good. But I am holding on to them any way. I am going to attempt to plant them some time in the future but not today. I love these cans with the cute little bee on them. I think of my grandmother when I look at them and remember all of her hard work at getting our family self sufficient and the lessons she taught me and with her wins and not so good turn outs. 
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

One Thousand Gifts