Old Days 1986

This picture was taken some time in 1986 or around there. Do you see that cabbage patch doll that Mandy is holding? We were all sitting on this little funny scooter that was in the shape of a triangle and had handle bars that you put your feet on then you rotated the handle bars from left to right to make your scooter move. It was a fun little scooter the kids would play on for hours. My two sweet baby's I love them with all my heart. I miss my Baby Girl so much that my body hurts! I still cry almost daily with the pain of missing her. Next month on the 28th will be one year with out her. I am taking a week off then because I am not wanting to face the work world on that day. Mommy loves you and misses you my little precious baby girl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

One Thousand Gifts