My Dear Auntie and Uncle


I lost my dear Auntie and Uncle at the end of last year. I miss them terribly and loved them much. They left a great legacy behind them with children, grand children, and great grand children. They both laughed much and loved deeply and lived like there was no tomorrow.

My most favorite memory of my Uncle was his love! He would give you a hug and kiss on the cheek and you felt like at that moment you were the most important person on the planet. My Auntie was the woman that I wanted to most be like, she kept a clean house and she was a really good mother. My favorite memory of my Auntie was the way that she would smile at you and you could feel that love radiate off of her and come your way. It was like she would give you a hug with her smile because you felt it. She would always want to feed me too which I LOVED! for food was scarce in my house growing up. I Miss them both terribly. I love you Auntie and Uncle you will always be in my heart

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY can food organizer

One Thousand Gifts